At Don Dada, founded by Bonito Thompson, an internationally acclaimed augmented reality (AR) digital artist from Jamaica, we seamlessly blend art, technology, and Jamaican culture to craft immersive and captivating AR experiences for our clients.
Under the guidance of Bonito Thompson and in collaboration with our brand strategist, Alexia James, our team boasts a history of delivering groundbreaking, audience-enticing branding solutions for clients on local, regional, and global levels.
What Is AR Marketing
If you've ever used a filter on Instagram or TiK Tok you've interacted with AR.
Augmented Reality (AR) adds digital elements to the camera of your smartphone, creating the illusion that virtual content is a part of a physical world around you.
AR Marketing Benefits
- Boost sales
- Increase brand awareness
- Collect data and consumer insights to aid brand strategy
- Grow customer loyalty and retention through unique customer experiences
How You Can Integrate AR In Your Brand Marketing?
- AR Branding Material for ON & OFF trade
- Product launches
- Try Before you buy
- Viral guerilla marketing
- Experiential Marketing
- Virtual showrooms/Galleries
- Selfie - Great for branded customer engagement, quizzes, raffles, make-up
- Target - Great for product launches, print materials, murals.
- World AR - Perfect for live events, virtual spaces, product interactions.
- Games - The most engaging of all filters.
- Hand Tracking - graphics mapped to the user's hand.
Data-Driven AR Campaigns
With our cutting-edge approach, we capture valuable data metrics, including impressions, open rates, capture rates, shares, and saves. Gain deep insights into your audience's engagement and preferences, allowing you to fine-tune your campaigns for maximum impact.
Engage a diverse audience and harness the power of social sharing as users organically spread your content, expanding your reach and amplifying your brand message.